Preparation Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Temperature: 350 Degrees
Serves: 3-4 Persons
2 – lbs. Atlantic Salmon
2 – Teaspoon Garden Seasoning
2 – Tablespoon Seafood Rub (Ashman)
2 – Tablespoon Jerk Seasoning
2 – Teaspoon Soy Sauce
½ – Teaspoon Parsley Flakes
2 – Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 – Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1 – Cup Water
- Lightly wash salmon in water and lemon juice.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees while preparing.
- Cover salmon with seafood rub.
- In a medium-mixing bowl combine jerk seasoning, parsley flakes, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon olive oil into a sauce.
- Cover Pyrex baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 4 tablespoon water.
- Place salmon in baking dish upside down and use medium brush to cover with jerk seasoning sauce. Turn over the salmon and cover the top with jerk seasoning sauce.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Check salmon and add 3 tablespoon of water if needed.
- Bake for 5 minutes and remove. If you prefer your salmon softer then remover after 15 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with over a salad or with steamed vegetables
Recipe by GenMom.